Mysterious Audi coupe – Click above to watch video after the jump
Car and Driver has begun assembling pieces of fact and hypothesis to come up with a picture of the next-generation MkVII Volkswagen Golf. Word is that a larger, edgier, lower and wider evolution of the bread-and-butter hatch will show up earlier than planned in order to make a better case for itself against an upmarket Polo and to take advantage of cost savings.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!