Mysterious Audi coupe – Click above to watch video after the jump
Car and Driver has begun assembling pieces of fact and hypothesis to come up with a picture of the next-generation MkVII Volkswagen Golf. Word is that a larger, edgier, lower and wider evolution of the bread-and-butter hatch will show up earlier than planned in order to make a better case for itself against an upmarket Polo and to take advantage of cost savings.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX