The Audi SQ5 only arrived a few months ago and already it has a sibling: the Audi SQ5 Exclusive Concept. To be shown at the Paris Motor Show and then produced in a limited run of just 50 units, the SQ5 exclusive has been given a near-bespoke makeover by the luxury-minded folks at Quattro GmbH for the purpose of "showcasing new design solutions in the interior and an exclusive exterior finish."
2013 Audi Sq5
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jun 15, 2012
Audi is using the 24 Hours of Le Mans as a launching pad for its latest performance machine. Based on the Q5 crossover platform, the (long-rumored) SQ5 boasts 313 horsepower and 479 pound-feet of torque from its twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter diesel engine to move its not insignificant mass to 60 miles per hour in just five seconds.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models