The Audi SQ5 only arrived a few months ago and already it has a sibling: the Audi SQ5 Exclusive Concept. To be shown at the Paris Motor Show and then produced in a limited run of just 50 units, the SQ5 exclusive has been given a near-bespoke makeover by the luxury-minded folks at Quattro GmbH for the purpose of "showcasing new design solutions in the interior and an exclusive exterior finish."
2013 Audi Sq5
Audi is using the 24 Hours of Le Mans as a launching pad for its latest performance machine. Based on the Q5 crossover platform, the (long-rumored) SQ5 boasts 313 horsepower and 479 pound-feet of torque from its twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter diesel engine to move its not insignificant mass to 60 miles per hour in just five seconds.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX