If you've been driving a late model Audi S6 or S7, first of all, good for you. Secondly, you should be expecting a call from your local dealer as the Volkswagen Group and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration have issued a recall.
2013 Audi S7
Audi's S6 is a high-performance four-door sedan and the S7 is the automaker's high-performance five-door luxury hatchback. The two are platform-sharing siblings with common 420-horsepower twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V8 engines, seven-speed dual-clutch automatic gearboxes and permanent all-wheel drive. No surprise, then, that straight-line performance between each is indistinguishable from one to the other. Based on this information, many casual observers are led to believe that the only discerni
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!