A Standalone Sleeper Sport Sedan That Still Keeps Us Awake At Night
2013 Audi S4
The Audi A4 has been the German automaker's best-selling model for 39 years running with over 10 million individual examples sold, so any sort of major update to the machine is a big deal in Ingolstadt. For the 2013 model year, Audi has bestowed its A4 with revised sheetmetal and powertrains in order to keep it at the forefront of the entry-level luxury car arena... which is especially important with a new BMW 3 Series on its way.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!