The Audi A3 and S3 sedans aced the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's New Car Assessment Program tests, each scoring five stars overall. The A3 sedan is also a Top Safety Pick+ according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
2013 Audi S3
Just a day after the 2013 Audi A3 Sportback broke cover, the S3 rolls into the frame. It's obvious that Audi would like everyone to pay close attention to what's under the hood, since the first 11 paragraphs of the accompanying press release deal solely with the brand new 2.0-liter TFSI engine. Created with this specific car in mind, it has the same displacement as the previous S3 engine but that's where the commonalities end.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX