Latest, Greatest Autobahn Bomber Will Not Be Denied – Except To Us
2013 Audi Rs6 Avant
Holy moly. Despite the fact that Audi first released details on its 2013 RS6 Avant back in December, we're still just as smitten with it now as we were a couple months ago. And why wouldn't we be? This stunning piece of forbidden fruit combines two of our favorite things: fast Audis and useful wagons.
The 2013 Audi RS6 Avant, fittingly red with rage in its press photos, is here. It's engine bay holds the 4.0-liter TFSI V8 with two twin-scroll turbochargers and cranks out 560 horsepower and 516 pound-feet of torque – that latter figure available from just 1,750 rpm. This gets people and their cargo from 0-to-62 miles per hour in 3.9 seconds. Top speed on the standard wagon is 155 mph, while wagons fitted with the Dynamic package are able to get to 174 mph and those with the Dynamic Plus
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX