Audi has finally gotten around to serving up details on the company's 2013 RS4 Avant. Buyers can look forward to plopping their money down on a wagon with a full 450 horsepower served up by a naturally-aspirated 4.2-liter V8 engine. With 317 pound-feet of torque on hand, the German manufacturer says its new long roof can sprint to 60 mph in a mere 4.7 seconds on its way to a top speed of 174 mph. A seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox handles shifting duty, while Quattro all-wheel drive dumps the gru
2013 Audi Rs4 Avant
Cadillac admits it only needs to sell a half dozen CTS-V Sport Wagons to cover its development costs. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for the 2013 Audi RS4 Avant. Audi execs have made it clear that its hottest midsize Avant won't be coming to the States anytime soon, so if you're particularly sensitive to forbidden fruit, stop reading now.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX