According to a report in Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf, the Aston Martin Cygnet has gone out of production. Although its name means "little swan," it never really got away from being the ugly-yet-seemingly-necessary duckling in the English automaker's lineup. Not for lack of trying, though, with Aston Martin dressing up the Toyota (or Scion) iQ in the finest duds it had at its Gaydon factory in order to disguise the very-un-Aston-like 1.3-liter, 97-horsepower engine and baby-boot styling.
2013 Aston Martin Cygnet
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX