According to a report in Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf, the Aston Martin Cygnet has gone out of production. Although its name means "little swan," it never really got away from being the ugly-yet-seemingly-necessary duckling in the English automaker's lineup. Not for lack of trying, though, with Aston Martin dressing up the Toyota (or Scion) iQ in the finest duds it had at its Gaydon factory in order to disguise the very-un-Aston-like 1.3-liter, 97-horsepower engine and baby-boot styling.
2013 Aston Martin Cygnet
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
2013 Aston Martin Cygnet Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!