2012 Jaguar XF spy shots – Click above for high-res image gallery
As if the X-Type experiment didn't go poorly enough, the Leaper may be heading back to the wagon trough, with four-cylinder engines, no less. Yet it's not as lame as it sounds. According to Autocar, the idea of an XF wagon is on the plate for when the model gets its refresh in 2012. Jaguar wants to beat back its Audi and BMW estate car rivals, and were it to have a five-door XF, the car's sales would stand a good chance of being on top, instead of in third place in UK sales.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies