2012 Mercedes SLK AMG – Click above for high-res image gallery
Since its launch in 1997, the Mercedes-Benz SLK has always been the baby-something. The first generation looked like a smaller SL and the second (current) generation apes the SLR. But if these latest spy shots are any indication, the upcoming third generation model could take the form of a baby SLS.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies