2012 Jaguar XF spy shots – Click above for high-res image gallery
As if the X-Type experiment didn't go poorly enough, the Leaper may be heading back to the wagon trough, with four-cylinder engines, no less. Yet it's not as lame as it sounds. According to Autocar, the idea of an XF wagon is on the plate for when the model gets its refresh in 2012. Jaguar wants to beat back its Audi and BMW estate car rivals, and were it to have a five-door XF, the car's sales would stand a good chance of being on top, instead of in third place in UK sales.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX