Trail Rated? We'll See About That...
Jeep is expanding the availability of its body-color hard tops on the Wrangler for 2012. The company says that last year, 80 percent of Wrangler Sahara buyers selected the base hard top, while of those, 20 percent went all-in for the body-color option. Next year, Wrangler Rubicon buyers will also be able to get their off-road bruiser dressed to the nines. According to Ward's Auto, the Wrangler recently experienced its best sales month in the history of the model last month, with 14,355 units rol
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX