The first quarter of 2012 will see the introduction of the Volvo C70 with the Inscription package. The Polestar-modified hardtop droptop carries a $3,900 premium above the four-seater's $40,450 MSRP and is "exclusive to the North American market," although exclusivity in this case appears to mean we get 500 of the car's 2,000-unit global volume.
2012 Volvo C70 Inscription
Volvo doesn't have a big presence at the LA Auto Show, but the Swedish automaker did manage to roll out a new special edition model for our edification. The C70 Inscription is a new trim limited to only 2,000 units worldwide. The Inscription will be available in the U.S. with Volvo's T5 five-cylinder turbo delivering 230 horsepower. Other markets will feature a pair of diesel offerings in 150-hp and 177-hp flavors.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX