Consumer Reports and the 2012 Honda Civic haven't had the best of relationships. The model failed to earn the publication's coveted "recommended" designation for the first time in the vehicle's history after an extensive redesign, but CR has found space in its heart for the 2012 Civic SI.
2012 Volkswagen Jetta Gli
Four years ago Volkswagen came up with the V-Dub Rocks promotion, giving away a free guitar with nearly every new 2007 model. So it came with the slightest sense of deja vu when VW announced a partnership with Fender. This time, however, a guitar isn't part of the package, and instead, VW will be offering select 2012 models with an all-new Fender Premium Audio System, featuring nine speakers equipped with proprietary Panasonic tech, dual voice coil speakers and extended range tweeters. The first
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX