Can The Blue Oval Bad Boy Dethrone The Hot Hatch King?
2012 Volkswagen Gti
Volkswagen is hard at work readying its next-generation GTI, and according to Autocar, one of the improvements we can look forward to is a slight bump in power. Currently, the GTI's 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-four is good for 200 horsepower, but the revised engine is rumored to produce closer to 220 horses.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX