Life is not fair. That's about the only rational explanation we can offer for this little fact of life: A low MSRP is likely to mean big insurance payments.
2012 Toyota Sienna
According to a report from Automotive News, Toyota is recalling more than 200,000 Sienna minivans from the 2011 and 2012 model years. But before you start worrying about reading the words 'Toyota' and 'recall' in the same sentence, know that this is for a very, very minor issue.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX