Despite the on-again, off-again rumors about its potential voyage to the United States, the Suzuki Swift still remains a tasty piece of forbidden fruit. A shame, too, especially since this new Sport version sounds like it'd be quite the enjoyable steer.
2012 Suzuki Swift Sport
- Steven J. Ewing
- Sep 14, 2011
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 10, 2011
Hot-hatch enthusiasts take note: the Suzuki Swift Sport is back.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models