It's no shock to us that the Subaru BRZ is selling extremely well. The insanely fun drift-happy coupe, which was joint-developed with Toyota, has captured the affection of journalists and enthusiasts alike.
2012 Subaru Brz
It's finally arrived: Subaru's version of the long-in-gestation Toyobaru has just said hello to the world at the Tokyo Motor Show. In case you've been in Witness Protection for the past two weeks, we'll recap the major specs: 2,689 pounds, 200 horsepower and 151 pound-feet from the direct-injected 2.0-liter boxer engine, six-speed manual and automatic transmissions on offer and a lower center of gravity than a Ferrari 458 Italia.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX