Daimler's Smart minicar division will unveil both a battery-electric version of the Smart Brabus special-edition line and a Smart Brabus electric bike at the Geneva Motor Show this year.
2012 Smart Fortwo Electric Drive
Last year, Rinspeed introduced its Dock+Go concept at the Geneva Motor Show, a Smart ForTwo Electric Drive with a wagon attachment whose wheels could recharge the battery. The Swiss tuner thought the idea so good that this year, instead of conjuring something just as wacky, they went even wackier: the new Dock+Go holds steady on the "go" but adds an extra dock in the form of what Rinspeed calls a wheeled backpack.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX