Want your car to reflect as well as enable your active lifestyle? Then you may want to check out the ARK Performance "Alpine" concept coming to this year's SEMA show.
Small cars are going to be well represented at the 2012 SEMA Show from numerous automakers, but Chevrolet just released eight Vegas-bound concepts that we'll be able to see next week. While the Cruze, Sonic and Spark have all helped bolster Chevy's small-car cred, the Malibu has helped the automaker compete in the family-friendly midsize class, and now the Bowtie brand is looking to show some of the customization potential for all of these popular cars.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX