There's way too much ground to cover at the Las Vegas Convention Center each year at the SEMA Show, so inevitably, some cool stuff always slips through the cracks. Apparently, in our rush to cover 1940 Ford body shells and the ICON Dodge D200, we missed this gem. Top Speed found a video of the Traxxas stand at this year's event showing the company's latest radio-controlled car hitting triple-digit speeds on a dyno. In the video, the Traxxas X0-1 tops out at 104 miles per hour with its motors hit
2012 Sema Show
With the SEMA Show kicking off later this month, some automakers have already started showing off their Vegas-bound show cars, and now Ford is getting into the mix with a quartet of tricked-out 2013 Ford Fusion concepts. Ford will be unveiling "dozens" of cars at SEMA, but these custom Fusions give a glimpse of the tuning/styling potential of Ford's new midsize sedan.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!