Jaguar Land Rover has issued a recall of two models, the 2012 Range Rover Evoque and the 2012 Land Rover LR2 over a brake issue. Up to 70 vehicles could be affected, all built on a single day, June 11, 2012. The retaining bolts on the rear calipers of those vehicles could have been torqued incorrectly, with the potential consequence that the brake caliper could detach and cause a loss of braking or damage to the wheel while driving.
2012 Range Rover Evoque
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX