The Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo was arguably the best concept car of 2012, and Porsche has been building upon that momentum by teasing us with videos of its first-ever station wagon design. After showing us some driving shots of the Sport Turismo, Porsche released a more in-depth and behind-the-scenes look at what it took to take the Panamera shooting brake from a full-scale clay model to the final product we saw on stage at the Paris Motor Show. In the video, Michael Mauer, Porsche style dir
2012 Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo Concept
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX