On The Move, Stuttgart's Icon Recalibrates The Scales
2012 Porsche 911 Carrera S
The Porsche 911 is dead, long live the Porsche 911. The German automaker's latest and greatest has taken to the Nürburgring where old marks have fallen hard. The 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera S was sent through the Green Hell, where it promptly beat the time achieved by the prior 997 version by a whopping 13 seconds.
We like the new 2012 Porsche 911 so much that we thought, heck, why not show it to you twice. This time, however, we bring you the more powerful 911 Carrera S from the floor of the Frankfurt Motor Show. It's the more powerful sibling to the standard 911, and a German sports car that we're eager to get some seat time in.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX