Honesty time: Much like Editor-in-Chief John Neff, convertibles aren't really my thing. Oh sure, I love having a good droptop for a week every now and then, but I just can't see myself ever plunking down the cash to own one.
2012 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet
Automakers have been integrating wind deflectors into convertibles for years now, though in many cases, they're a do-it-yourself, manual affair. The idea is to disrupt the wind enough to eliminate that obnoxious swirling effect that kills conversations and hairstyles in equal measure.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX