Kia wants you to appreciate how much work they did to make the 2012 Picanto not just another small car, but a maximized small car. So their advertising team did something that involved a month of work and 1,200 bottles of nail polish to paint animations on 900 press-on nails. The Picanto in the image above didn't happen with CG keystrokes, but with a tiny brush strokes, and there are 899 others to keep it company.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX