Nissan had the guts to bring us the bizarrely styled Juke, which is getting some solid press for its performance, and now it's apparently set to follow that up with a convertible version of the Nissan Murano. Apparently getting ready for its debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show, Nissan gave dealers a preview of the two-door, cloth-topped crossover and the reaction of one was, "kind of unusual." You don't say. The Murano droptop has been widely rumored for ages now, but it was never known whether t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX