Revisiting "The Other Truck"
2012 Nissan Titan
In yet another case of a carmaker hoping to get media coverage by giving a vehicle to a millionaire celebrity who probably doesn't want it (and certainly doesn't need it), Nissan has offered to build a Titan pickup for Peyton Manning. Or at least it has issued a press release to that effect.
Nissan has announced new appearance packages for the 2012 Frontier and Titan. The smaller of the two workhorses will jump into the new model year with a Sport Appearance Package on King Cab and Crew Cab SV iterations. The kit packs 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels, as well as a front grille with a Dark Hyper Silver, body-color front and rear bumpers and the Frontier graphic on the vehicle's flanks seen above. The interior gets its fair share of kit as well, with the addition of cloth sport seats, w
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX