Mercedes-Benz and its AMG division wanted to thank the two million viewers of its various videos, so it dropped a C63 AMG at the top of the Corkscrew at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca and recorded it drifting down. The treat was wasn't as sweet as it should have been due to an editor who got a bit too happy with the "Cut" button, and watchers said as much.
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 Amg Coupe
It's loud, powerful and wears the three-pointed star up front. Sure, that could describe the host of Mercedes-Benz's AMG cars, but in this case, we're talking about the latest hotness: the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe. This performance two-door keeps popping up in videos to tantalize our senses, and now, Mercedes has hired a pair of stunt drivers for a trio of new clips that show the sports coupe engaging in fan-approved activities.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX