The Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series is a whole lotta car. Not only is the name a mouthful, but the 510-horsepower German rocket can be a handful too, well, in the wrong hands. This wouldn't be the first time we've seen techs or valets getting their kicks behind the wheel of a vehicle that doesn't belong to them, but it seems some employees at one Ottawa-area dealer didn't get the memo.
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 Amg Coupe Black Series
The only Black Series type of treatment that really grabbed and wrung out our hearts and minds so far was the ultra-hot CLK DTM AMG back in 2005, which – technically – was pre-Black Series. Fine. All the Black Series models that came after should have been more hardcore instead of the mildly up-done aesthetic exercises versus their standard AMG-badged counterparts.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX