Third Time Is Absolutely A Charm For Entry-Level Merc
2012 Mercedes Benz A Class
Though the Geneva Motor Show doesn't open until tomorrow morning, automakers have thrown the doors open on their own evening events in order to get a captive audience away from the show. We've just returned from the bright lights of Mercedes-Benz and its new A-Class reveal, and we have to say, it looks far more enticing than spy shots had led to us to believe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX