That Daimler can't sell enough Maybach superluxury sedans to justify the brand's existence is the worst-kept secret in the entire automotive industry. The numbers don't really make a dent in what its competitors sell, and they are but a drop in the bucket of what the company moves as a whole. That's what's prompted Daimler to seek out more cost-effective alternatives to the current Maybach line, and what's reportedly forced them to move to shutter the brand in the near future.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX