That Daimler can't sell enough Maybach superluxury sedans to justify the brand's existence is the worst-kept secret in the entire automotive industry. The numbers don't really make a dent in what its competitors sell, and they are but a drop in the bucket of what the company moves as a whole. That's what's prompted Daimler to seek out more cost-effective alternatives to the current Maybach line, and what's reportedly forced them to move to shutter the brand in the near future.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
2012 Maybach Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!