As proof that no automaker is immune to the recall bug, Maserati announced a recall for its entire lineup – both the GranTurismo and Quattroporte – due to a software issue with the tire pressure monitoring system. According to the recall notice from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration released earlier this month, affected vehicles could have low air pressure in a tire that is not alerted to the driver properly.
2012 Maserati Granturismo Mc
If you've been hankering for a new two-door Maserati but the 400-horsepower 4.2-liter V8 in the base GranTurismo and the 434hp 4.7-liter V8 in the GranTurismo S just aren't cutting it, Maserati North America has good news for you, as a pair of more powerful versions are ready to hit American and Canadian roads.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX