The 2012 Chevrolet Malibu has been busted again, wearing front and rear camo, which is more camo than it wore the last time we saw it. It's clear that the flanks are getting just enough etching to add some visual interest, but we're wondering how far the front and back treatments will move toward Regal-ish styling or whether they'll carve a place of their own. That Volvo- and Camry-esque trunk treatment has really got us going...
We've seen patent drawings of the Chevrolet Malibu, and now spy shooters have captured the real thing cruising the hinterlands like a Yeti. Additional styling elements will be added to the bodywork, giving the current car's graceful bulk a few more angles and a bit more finesse.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX