Not that we don't like the Land Rover DC100 Concept or anything, but this is the third version of the next-gen Defender that Land Rover has trotted out at an auto show in the space of seven months. (Never mind that it looks like they just repainted the Heritage Blue one from the L.A. show.) Forgive us, then, for wishing Land Rover would get on with it and announce that it's going into production.
2012 Land Rover Lr4
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX