Automakers are always attempting to show how popular their new vehicle is, but there are only two ways to truly prove a smashing hit. One is to deliver outstanding sales numbers, and the other is to experience demand so strong that new employees must be hired to help assemble them.
2012 Land Rover Evoque
The editors from Autoweek have lined up their notes and named their 2011 Best of the Best. The 2012 Audi A7 and Land Rover Range Rover Evoque took the top honors, with editor Wes Raynal saying that the Audi is a vehicle with "few peers" thanks its integration of sedan styling and hatchback functionality. The Evoque, meanwhile, won over the hearts and minds of those at Autoweek thanks to its Land Rover roots and excellent ride refinement. The publication says the Evoque redefines the brand.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX