As we head towards the second half of February without having had a real winter here in the Midwest, we'll admit to being ticked off. Those Blizzaks we bought for our long-term Mini Countryman? We haven't had much chance to put them to use. Nor have we had any occasion to enjoy the singular pleasure of driving a massively overpowered sports car on an icy road, enjoying every fishtail, opposite-lock correction and powerslide, all while traveling under the legal speed limit, of course.
2012 Ktm X Bow
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!