As we head towards the second half of February without having had a real winter here in the Midwest, we'll admit to being ticked off. Those Blizzaks we bought for our long-term Mini Countryman? We haven't had much chance to put them to use. Nor have we had any occasion to enjoy the singular pleasure of driving a massively overpowered sports car on an icy road, enjoying every fishtail, opposite-lock correction and powerslide, all while traveling under the legal speed limit, of course.
2012 Ktm X Bow
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX