Kia has been spending big on Super Bowl advertising for a few years now, but its commercials have been hit or miss. Its ad for the big game in 2010 entitled "Joyride" was a hit for bringing toys from our childhood to life behind the wheel of a Sorento, but last year's "One Epic Ride" was a definite miss. Kia's ad for this year's Super Bowl, called "A Dream Car. For Real Life," will likely be a hit.
2012 Kia Optima
Korean automaker Kia has officially begun production of the 2012 Optima. The midsize sedan is now being churned out at Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia, which is located in West Point. Build alongside the Sorento, the 2012 Optima is the second Kia vehicle built at the company's Southern plant. Previously, the Optima was built only in South Korea.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX