We know we're beating a dead horse by complaining about an automaker not offering its European products in the United States, but seriously, wouldn't this handsome new 2012 Kia Cee'd be an excellent replacement for the milquetoast Forte?
2012 Kia Ceed
This is the second-generation, 2012 Kia Cee'd that we'll soon be feasting our eyes on at the Geneva Motor Show. Kia claims it has "enhanced maturity and presitge within a sport package," and based on the (admittedly retouched and beautified) photos, we're inclined to agree.
The second generation of the Kia c'eed is a dramatic rework five years after the C-segment fighter was introduced. It is fronted by Kia's now-familiar design elements, attempting to go upmarket along its flanks with chrome trim around the windows and "styling typically found on a sporty coupé with the space and functionality of a five-door hatch."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX