Infiniti's rival to the BMW 3 Series is known by just one letter – that letter, of course, being G – but the range is expanding beyond the solitary G35 that had been the mainstay of the line for years. The G35 was succeeded by the G37 (pictured above) and recently supplemented by the smaller-displacement G25, but emerging reports indicate that Infiniti has a whole raft of new versions on their way.
2012 Infiniti G
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX