Hyundai Spreads The Five-liter Love
2012 Hyundai Equus
According to a report from USA Today, Hyundai will no longer be offering a free Apple iPad with the purchase of its Equus flagship sedan. Currently, the iPad serves as a sort of interactive owners manual, allowing customers to learn about all of their car's features, locate dealerships and even schedule service appointments. It's pretty slick, and a unique selling point for the Equus, but for the 2012 model year, this feature has been discontinued.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX