2012 Hyundai Accent
Cloth, leather, Alcantara and that weird netting on the dashboards of some Chevrolet Cruze sedans are all examples of the varied materials employed to build the interior spaces of modern automobiles. Hyundai is exploring new ways to bring the passenger cabin together, and the newest item at the Korean automaker's disposal is volcanic rock.
Given the chance to ask Hyundai's US CEO John Krafcik a question, what would you ask? If you're a Jalopnik reader, you're apparently curious if Hyundai plans to bring over a five-door Accent hatchback. Krafcik took the time to answer the question in the affirmative, and then used the opportunity to proclaim that a five-door Hyundai Accent hatchback "will kick the Fiesta's butt."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX