The totally redesigned 2012 Honda Civic Natural Gas (formerly known as the Civic GX), America's only natural gas-burnin' passenger vehicle, will hit Honda dealerships nationwide on October 18 with a starting MSRP $26,155, (*excluding a $750 destination fee). Add in navigation, and the Civic Natural Gas tops out at a substantial $27,655 plus $750 for delivery.
2012 Honda Civic Natural Gas
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!