The totally redesigned 2012 Honda Civic Natural Gas (formerly known as the Civic GX), America's only natural gas-burnin' passenger vehicle, will hit Honda dealerships nationwide on October 18 with a starting MSRP $26,155, (*excluding a $750 destination fee). Add in navigation, and the Civic Natural Gas tops out at a substantial $27,655 plus $750 for delivery.
2012 Honda Civic Natural Gas
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino