The totally redesigned 2012 Honda Civic Natural Gas (formerly known as the Civic GX), America's only natural gas-burnin' passenger vehicle, will hit Honda dealerships nationwide on October 18 with a starting MSRP $26,155, (*excluding a $750 destination fee). Add in navigation, and the Civic Natural Gas tops out at a substantial $27,655 plus $750 for delivery.
2012 Honda Civic Natural Gas
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
2012 Honda Civic Natural Gas Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!