The totally redesigned 2012 Honda Civic Natural Gas (formerly known as the Civic GX), America's only natural gas-burnin' passenger vehicle, will hit Honda dealerships nationwide on October 18 with a starting MSRP $26,155, (*excluding a $750 destination fee). Add in navigation, and the Civic Natural Gas tops out at a substantial $27,655 plus $750 for delivery.
2012 Honda Civic Natural Gas
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!