The GMC brand celebrates its 100th birthday this year, and the 1912 New York Auto Show is where it all started. To commemorate the occasion, General Motors' utility brand has created special Heritage Edition packages for both the Sierra pickup and Yukon sport-ute, and both make their public debut here at the 2012 New York expo.
2012 Gmc Yukon Xl
Recalls have been issued for four 2012-model-year General Motors products over steering-gear issues. The Chevrolet Suburban and Express and GMC Savana and Yukon XL could suffer from pitman shafts that weren't hardened properly, potentially leading to a fracture and a loss of steering. There are 6,159 vehicles involved in the recall.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX