Anyone recently shopping for a four-cylinder Chevrolet Equinox or GMC Terrain has probably discovered they're not easy to come across. Automotive News reports that General Motors has a shortage of the 2.4-liter powerplants and the company can't say when that might improve.
2012 Gmc Terrain
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX