At what point does a political issue become a moral one? And at what point, if any, should motor racing enter that debate? These are the questions that Formula 1 and all those involved have wrestled with since the Bahrain Grand Prix was put back on the calendar for this year.
2012 Formula One World Championship
Finalizing the calendar for the Formula 1 World Championship can't be an easy task. Each race organizer has its own demands, as do the teams. The FIA has its say, and so does Formula 1 Management. Logistical considerations need to be taken into account, as well as projected weather conditions. So it strikes us as reasonable enough that the schedule should need to be tweaked and adjusted here and there. Now, after releasing the initial calendar back in June and receiving input in August for chang
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX