With the final race of the 2012 Global RallyCross season taking place today outside the SEMA Show in Las Vegas, teams were on the track yesterday for practice. During the practice session, David Binks crashed his Ford Fiesta, and he was taken to the hospital for precautionary measures but later released with only minor bruising.
2012 Ford Fiesta
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX