Looks like the Escape isn't the only Ford crossover with the potential for fires down below. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has announced that 5,499 Edge models are being recalled due to a fuel line issue. All of the affected vehicles were built between September 2, 2010 and October 31, 2011.
2012 Ford Edge Ecoboost
The 2012 Ford Edge is set to be available with four-cylinder EcoBoost power with the addition of a turbocharged 2.0-liter engine, and reports are emerging that the vehicle will be able to return some fairly impressive fuel economy numbers. According to Ford Inside News, the Environmental Protection Agency has concluded testing, and the Edge 2.0 EcoBoost has managed to eek out 30 mpg highway. That's three miles per gallon better than the comparable 3.5-liter V6-equipped 2011 model and two miles p
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX