Between the Fiesta ST, Tourneo van concept and the new Kuga (that's Escape to us Yanks), Ford had plenty to showcase this year at the Geneva Motor Show. But one of the most pivotal – for its European operations, anyway – is the B-Max.
2012 Ford B Max
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 1, 2012
You've seen the S-Max. You've seen the C-Max. Now get ready for the B-Max.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models