If you've been part of the Autoblog family for any amount of time, you'll know we post some videos showcasing outrageous behavior. Still, it's been a while since we came across actions as willfully brainless as those in this video.
2012 Ferrari 458 Italia
Today, Motor Trend announced the winner of its 2011 Best Driver's Car competition. The Ferrari 458 Italia took the top honors, beating out the other ten cars in the field. The annual roundup takes into account several factors, including lapping at California's Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, instrumented testing and street driving.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX